Spanish Classes Online
Spanish Classes Online
READY TO SPEAK SPANISH … LIKE A REAL SPANIARD?
Why learning Spanish online?
WORK FROM HOME: Talk to a native Spanish teacher and immerse yourself in the Spanish language with my lessons without leaving home.
The common belief that traveling to immerse yourself in the language is not true.
Not only will you be given tailor-made lessons, but you will be advised to learn from home as much as possible.
Also, if you need to prepare for one of the official DELE exams in your country, I can also help you.
I have been a DELE tutor and an official examiner for levels A1 & A2 by the Cervantes Institute of London.
I’ve been working alongside beginners & expats/travellers for over 3 years and in my sessions you’ll:
1. Become more confident to speak Spanish: I still make many mistakes when speaking English and so what?
2. Learn new vocabulary and structures to apply in real conversations with my communicational approach
3. Practice with interactive lessons
4. Improve your pronunciation, listening skills and grammar
5. You will take lessons according to your needs and tastes as well as weaknesses all in order to communicate and understand native speakers better
Spanish classes Online
Spanish Classes Online with Marta
Bilingual teacher from Spain
Digital classes focused on e-learning + cognitive grammar
dynamic and communicational approach
Competitive prices and lesson planning according to your needs
- It’s a time saver! I am not only a teacher but I have been a language student my entire life, therefore I understand the quickest methods for you to soak in information and gain fluency.
- You will save money. It’s a no brainier, since you don’t have to pay petrol or bus fare, you’ll save on the commute, not only that but it is affordable and you can work at your own pace with my personalized help.
- Think that you can take the lesson from the comfort of your own home or your favorite coffee house… “Can it be any more convenient?”
- Flexible schedule. You can choose the day and time of the week that better suits you by just previously discussing it.
- The most important one you can wear anything you want and nobody will say anything. (Just please come clothed).
Why not Spanish?
- Spanish is spoken in 5 continents and in over 21 different countries.
- You will have a better understanding of the culture through language immersion.
- If you dream of living or retiring in Spain or any other Spanish speaking country, learning the language will be a must.
- Having another language under your belt will be a valuable skill when it comes to job opportunities.
- You can make new friends from all over the world or even impress your current family/friends.
- Simply because you enjoy it. Immerse yourself into something you love.
Spanish classes Online
Why with me?
I am here to take the hassle out of learning a language and make it simple,effective an fun.
I love languages and wanted to share my culture and knowledge of Spanish with other people who want to develop and hone their skills in this vibrant and multicultural language.
I have been teaching Spanish for 4 years with students from all background and educational levels.
THE LESSONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Exclusive access to lessons files on your Google drive folder and extra material to practice.
Tracking of your progress and feedback
Recommendations of films and books & other cultural aspects
Customised homework tailored to your needs, strengths and weaknesses
Ask me for a free account on “Campus Difusión” with my code for extra practice!
Communicational approach with personalised feedback + authentic material
Super flexible schedule and extra support by email, audios, etc
Revision and practise guaranteed
Take a recognised international exam
A great value on your CV.
Frequently asked questions
The trial lesson is designed to be an introduction session and let the student and the tutor meet each other. During the trial lesson, the tutor will be able to know more about your level, priorities and goals. This also gives the opportunity to agree on schedules.
Honestly, this varies from student to student. But from my experience, those students that dedicate their free time to learn Spanish combined with several lessons per week are the most successful.
Example: one of my students had to learn Spanish from scratch to move to South America within 4 months for professional reasons. This student had the intensive amount 7 lessons a week and did her own work at home. Her commitment made her become an intermediate speaker in only 3 months (more than enough to handle different scenarios from daily life and professional environments).
For both trial lessons and regular ones all you will need to have is an internet connection, a working microphone and a Zoom access. A webcam is not absolutely necessary, but it definitely helps in increasing the interaction between me and my students.
You won’t need any textbook, but if you want to use one please let me know.
Please, note: it’s your responsibility to have everything ready for the lesson. Should you need help with anything, feel free to contact us in advance of the lesson so you will have all sorted out with time.
Lessons normally have their own topic that help students to understand all the integrated skills. These concepts are worked using video, audio or written exercises alongside with the grammar explanations in order to put it in practice in oral tasks. Lessons last usually 60 minutes but you can choose 30 minutes or 90, it is entirely up to you.
It depends on the student’s goals and needs. Of course it does. However, I recommend that if you have the time and are one of my super-motivated students and want to achieve a further level in shorter time, you should at least do 3 hours a week (90 minutes lessons twice a week).
Of course you can! You can reschedule or cancel a lesson as long as you let me know with 24 hours in advance.